- “Mount Harriet” which was recently in news, is located in?
ANSWER: ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS
- What is India’s growth report for 2021–22, as per IMF’s recent World Economic Outlook report? [ IMF- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ]
- Who is appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of National Research Development corporation ?
ANSWER: COMMODORE AMIT RASTOGI (Retd)
- Which country has launched the world’s first automated, driverless train?
- ‘Monthly Economic Review’ is released by which institution in India?
ANSWER: FINANCE MINISTRY
- Which company has won India Green Energy Award-2021?
- In recent times, which country has elected its first president by removing the Queen of Britain?
- Which tiger reserve has been given the earth guardian award?
ANSWER: PARAMBIKULAM TIGER RESERVE
- What is the rank of india in the recently released 2021 global food security index?
ANSWER: 71ST RANK
- With reference to biodiversity “Georissa Mawsmaiensis” is related to :
ANSWER: SNAIL SPECIES
Hope you found useful,
FOLLOW US ON: