CLASS 12 CBSE TERM-1
BUSINESS STUDIES EXAM QUESTION PAPER
Subject: Business Studies
Time: 90 minutes Max. Marks: 40
1. At times, a business may concentrate on producing goods with fewer resources but cannot achieve the targeted production. In such a case, the business is said to be :
(a) Effective but not efficient
(b) Efficient but not effective
(c) Both effective and efficient
(d) Neither effective nor efficient
2. The process that initiates implementation of plans by clarifying jobs, working relationships and effectively deploying resources for the attainment of identified and desired results is called:
3. Which Marketing management philosophy lays emphasis on continuous improvement in the quality of the product?
(a) Production concept
(b) Product concept
(c) Marketing concept
(d) Social marketing concept
4. The objective of which of the following techniques of management is to determine the number of workers to be employed in an organization?
(a) Method study
(b) Motion study
(c) Time study
(d) Differential piece wage system
5. Which of the following is an element of the political environment?
(a) Existing structure of the economy in terms of the relative role of private and public sectors.
(b) Rise in the disposable income of people due to an increase in the gross domestic product of a country.
(c) Legislation passed by the Government authorities.
(d) Attitude of the elected Government representatives towards business.
FOR FULL PDF CLICK THE BELOW LINK:
Hope you found it useful,
FOLLOW US ON: