CLASS 12 CBSE TERM-1
SOCIOLOGY EXAM QUESTION PAPER
Time: 90 Minutes Max. Marks 35
1. The Question Paper contains three sections.
2. Section A has 25 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
3. Section B has 24 questions. Attempt any20 questions.
4. Section C has 6 questions. Attempt any 5 questions.
5. All questions carry equal marks.
6. There is no negative marking.
(20 questions out of 24 questions are to be attempted)
1. The ways in which individuals may become cut off from full involvement in the wider society is known as
(a) Social Inclusion
(c) Social Exclusion
(b) Social Inequality
(d) Social Stratification
2. What is Sex-Ratio?
(a) Number of females per thousand males
(b) Number of males per thousand females
(c) Number of females per hundred males
(d) The study of population growth
3. A large proportion of children in a population is a result of
(a) High death rate
(b) High birth rate
(c) High life expectancy
(d) More married couples
4. The proportion of people in different age groups relative to the total population is known as
(a) Sex Ratio
(b) Age Structure
(c) Occupation Structure
(d) Age Composition
5. Which programme became a significant part of Congress agenda?
(a) Anti caste programme
(b) Anti untouchability programme
FOR FULL PDF CLICK THE BELOW LINK:
Hope you found it useful,
FOLLOW US ON: