SUBJECT WISE TEST SERIES
- A special feature of the epithelium of PCT in a nephron of human kidney is the presence of
(1) Cilia (2) Flagella
(3) Microvilli (4) Stratification
- Choose the odd one w.r.t secretion of exocrine glands.
(1) Earwax (2) Milk
(3) Hormones (4) Digestive enzymes
- All of the following are present in all connective tissues without exception, except
(1) Nucleated cells (2) Fibres
(3) Matrix (4) Proteins
- A type of cell not present in areolar tissue is
(1) Mast cell (2) Fibroblast
(3) Macrophage (4) Chondrocyte
- Which of the following is not exclusive to neuron?
(1) Dendrites (2) Axon
(3) Plasma membrane (4) Nissl’s granules
- Compound epithelium covers
(1) Alveoli of lungs
(2) Moist surface of buccal cavity
(3) Inner surface of fallopian tubes
(4) Inner surface of intestine
- All -amino acids contain all of the following except
(1) Carboxyl group (2) -Carbon
(3) Hydrogen (4) Methyl group
- Which component among following makes up the least percentage of total cellular mass?
(1) Water (2) Proteins
(3) Ions (4) Lipids
- Select the odd one w.r.t. aromatic amino acids.
- The volume of air cannot be estimated by using a spirometer is
(1) Tidal volume
(2) Inspiratory reserve volume
(3) Residual volume
(4) Expiratory reserve volume
- Select the odd one w.r.t source of following proteolytic enzymes.
- Milk protein digesting enzyme in infants is secreted by which part of alimentary canal?
- The part of small intestine in humans with a ‘C’ shaped curvature is
(1) Ileum (2) Colon
(3) Jejunum (4) Duodenum
- Select the option that represents constituents of succus entericus only.
(1) Lactase, sucrase, maltase
(2) Nuclease, nucleotidase, nucleosidase
(3) Trypsin, pepsin, enterokinase
(4) Amylase, lipase, rennin
- A person is observed with irregular bowel movements and retention of faeces within colon. He is most likely experiencing
(1) Diarrhoea (2) Indigestion
(3) Constipation (4) Obesity
- The volume of air that a healthy man can inspire or expire per minute during normal respiration is
(1) 500 ml (2) 2500 ml
(3) 6000 ml (4) 4500 ml
- Trachea divides at which level into right and left primary bronchi in humans?
(1) 5th cervical vertebra (2) 5th thoracic vertebra
(3) 7th cervical vertebra (4) 5th lumbar vertebra
- Most of the O2 transported in the oxygenated blood is
(1) Dissolved in plasma
(2) In oxyhaemoglobin form
(3) In carbamino-haemoglobin form
(4) In carboxyhaemoglobin form
- Part of respiratory tract not supported by incomplete cartilaginous rings is
(1) Trachea (2) Tertiary bronchi
(3) Initial bronchioles (4) Alveoli
- Incomplete double circulation is found in
(1) Crocodile (2) Parrot
(3) Horse (4) Lizard