CLASS 12 CBSE TERM-1
PHYSICS EXAM QUESTION PAPER
Time: 90 Minutes Max. Marks 35
1. The Question Paper contains three sections.
2. Section A has 25 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
3. Section B has 24 questions. Attempt any20 questions.
4. Section C has 6 questions. Attempt any 5 questions.
5. All questions carry equal marks. 6. There is no negative marking.
This section consists of 25 multiple choice questions with an overall choice to attempt any 20 questions. In case more than a desirable number of questions are attempted, ONLY the first 20 will be considered for evaluation.
Q1. A negatively charged object X is repelled by another charged object Y. However, an object Z is attracted to object Y. Which of the following is the best possibility for object Z?
(a) positively charged only
(b) negatively charged only
(c) neutral or positively charged
(d) neutral or negatively charged
Q2. In an experiment, three microscopic latex spheres are sprayed into a chamber and become
charged with charges +3e, +5e and −3e respectively. All the three spheres came in contact
simultaneously for a moment and got separated. Which one of the following are possible values for
the final charge on the spheres?
(a) +5e, −4e, +5e
(b) +6e, +6e, −7e
(c) −4e, +3.5e, +5.5e
(d) +5e, −8e, +7e
Q3. An object has a charge of 1 C and gains 5.0 x 10 18 electrons. The net charge on the object becomes-
(a) −0.80 C
(b) +0.80 C
(c) +1.80 C
(d) +0.20 C
4. Kirchoff’s first rule I = 0 and second rule IR = E (where the symbols have their usual meanings) are respectively based on
(a)conservation of momentum and of charge
(b) conservation of energy, conservation of charge
(c) conservation of charge, conservation of momentum
(d)conservation of charge, conservation of energy
5. The electric power consumed by a 220 V-100 W bulb when operated at 110V is
6. Which of the following has a negative temperature coefficient of resistivity?
(b) metal and semiconductor
(d) metal and alloy
FOR FULL PDF CLICK THE BELOW LINK:
Hope you found it useful,
FOLLOW US ON: